jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2018

* Like an open book *


* Like an open book *



**I did not realize,
you entered in me
as
an open book ...
no, ... I did not know you,
more I did not know
that between its pages,
phrases and letters
would make me drunk
of Dreams ...
I forgot the sun
and the sea...
the trill of the seagulls ... and
from my,
  yes, forget me ...
immersed among those pages,
of beautiful letters,
  what did you convert
  in verses ...
I did not ask you to remember it ...
But already wrapped between
prose and poems
  surrounded by them I felt caressed ...
illusion, only illusion ...
   Mirages and
  subjugation...
Y...
I started to disappear
deleted ...
yes, you erase little by little ...
  the page that was me ...!
I wanted to run away disguised as a butterfly ...
no, not sadly no, I could not ....
nobody sees me anymore ... and I
I did not ask you ...
you would put an open book
before my
thirsty eyes ...
deluded eyes ...
sensitive and wet eyes,
Eager eyes ...
no ... do not close them now ...
not now**
Firefly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario