jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2018

There are days...,

There are days...,


 that I feel
that the hours escape me
and nothing is enough for me
to be because they are gray days ...
They fly out there
the seagulls, the ideas ...
.. murmur in my head
only the sea ...
And I ask for sun, ...
and I asked, ... what did I ask?
nothing.!!!
I just said something that I should not
subjugation...

And I feel nostalgic
for life because of the frost
for those his hands that were for not
to caress...
sadness is a dagger that goes through ...
 it goes through and hurts ...
and my future is a shadow
It's going away, I'm erasing ...
And I ask the sun to embrace me
 the day is gray ... I feel cold pain ..
And I would like to give you ...
but the afternoon is gray
and I'm erasing ...
I'm disappearing
as if
a hurricane's eye, no, I'm not ...
I feel that they are centuries, no, they were not hours ...
I take refuge in front of the sea ...
but the sea and the sun are jealous ....
there are days like that
that pass cruelly ....
 days when I look for ...
and I turn the drawers
trying to find reasons
 .. deleted
I close the windows
 I turn the mirrors

and in my eyes only
the sea is ... no, I do not want to be erased ...
And I ask the sun to contain me, to embrace me ...
I hide...
but I'm already ...
just left...
I'm going ... penetr the sea, what's more
salty ... tears or water ...?
and I go
I arrive at the garden of silences
where fire hurts
 the gray afternoon, ... I get rid of
without speaking, without speaking ...
 I think subjugation,
I should not, no, I should not
when it is erased and there is not even a syllable ...
a few hours, .. I know I have very little left
I will be a gray shadow in the sea ...
I subjugated I still ... I did not know that it hurt so much to be erased.
what will be of me ... here,
here...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario