sábado, 1 de junio de 2019

MY LOVE POEM


My love POEM





 My love

 Since we know each other, there are many memories that bind me to you, and that leave me speechless every time those perfect moments return to my mind, for that reason, I would like to dedicate these beautiful romantic words, because I want you to know everything you mean to me, and everything I want to continue living by your side, because you are the only true love of my life.





With these images of roses to give in the anniversary I want to wish you in our most special day of the greatest happiness, because since you are in my life, you have helped me to learn from each new experience, leaving behind the mistakes of the past , and understanding that there is nothing better than having someone with us to smile with even when the sun shines. This true love is something that I will carry eternally in the depths of my chest, because you are someone I will never be able to forget, no matter how many years they spend, because I will always take you inside, where the fire of our love will never be quenched. I hope that today, when you deserve it, you can see everything your name means to me, because more than a couple, you are a kindred spirit with whom I know that I will be able to share everything, with a great eternal smile drawn on my face




  Never let anything or anyone change you:
 I love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario