sábado, 17 de agosto de 2019

Fill me up...POR PABLO NERUDA , POEM






Crave me, wear me down, see me, sacrifice me.

Ask me. Pick me up, hold me back, hide me.
I want to be from someone, I want to be yours, it's your time,
I'm the one who spent jumping on things,
The bereaver, the bereaved.

But I feel your time
the time my life drips on your soul,
the hour of tenderness that I never shed,
the hour of silences that have no words,
your hour, dawn of blood that nourished me with anguish,
Your time, midnight I was lonely.

Free me from me. I want to leave my soul.
I am this that moans, this that burns, this that suffers.
I am this that attacks, this howls, this that sings.
No, I do not want to be this.
Help me break these huge doors.
With your silk shoulders dig up these anchors.
This way they crucified my pain an afternoon.

I want not to have limits and raise me to that star.
My heart should not shut up today or tomorrow.
You must participate in what you play,
It must be made of metals, roots, wings.
I can't be the stone that rises and doesn't come back,
I can't be the shadow that falls apart and passes.

No, it can't be, it can't be, it can't be.
Then he would scream, cry, groan.

It can not be, it can not be.
Who was going to break this vibration of my wings?
Who was going to exterminate me? What design, what? word?
It can not be, it can not be, it can not be!
Free me from me. I want to leave my soul.

Because you are my route. I forged you in live fighting.
From my dark fight against myself, you went.
You have from me that seal of avidéz not satiated.
Since I look at them, your eyes are sadder.
Let's go together. Let's break this path together.
Be? Your route Pass. Let me go.
Crave me, wear me down, see me, sacrifice me.
Make shake the fences of my last limits.

And that I can finally run away insane,
flooding the lands like a terrible river,
untying these knots, oh my god, these knots,
Shattering,
burning
razing
like a crazy lava what exists,
run out of myself, lost,
free of me, curiously free.
Go away, my God, go away!
Enviar comentarios
Historial
Guardadas
Comunidad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario