viernes, 16 de agosto de 2019

POEM...To my midnight firefly








To my midnight firefly

Dear light of my way; You are so tender and small that you disappear on the horizon,
While I grope you, eager to touch you and admire the beauty that still does not bloom.
I feel the desire of my passion that overflows, which steed in February,
When I finally reach your hands and touch your hair; Your beautiful smile.
You look at me, as if your eyes seek to see beyond the hour
And my lips are lost in the distance of your mouth.
I adore, my firefly; when you sigh slowly, in my ear,
What a sharp drop of water,
Then, my trembling hands go down to your Elysian fields,
And they rise even more; to the Olympus of my desires,
To those two virgin Mountains, which have not yet been conquered
And that I, as a fearless explorer, tried to colonize them.
But one thing, I must tell you my Firefly;
You're as beautiful as the bluest of sapphires,
But as forbidden as the same fate.
As soon as we merge in praises and passions,
I must be vigilant, watching over your back,
For no one should know the secret, nor the love that is protected,
Behind that old door that darkness covers.
But ... what is forbidden in passion?
Although we have the same blood of the Rio Tinto,
You will see running through my veins only passion and desire,
You take my hand, and then I disappear.
I go to a better place, even than my dreams.
Where passion overflows again;
And my lips are confused with yours.
To that secret place that you and I know
And that the sun always covers, with its imposing reflection.



William E Amador (January 2016)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario