lunes, 27 de julio de 2020

Pablo Neruda Poem 1

Pablo Neruda
Poem 1

Woman's body, white hills, white thighs,
you look like the world in your attitude of dedication.
My savage peasant body undermines you
and makes the son jump from the bottom of the earth.
I was just like a tunnel. Birds fled from me
and in me the night entered its powerful invasion.
To survive I forged you like a weapon,
like an arrow in my bow, like a stone in my sling.
But the hour of revenge falls, and I love you.
Body of skin, moss, avid and firm milk.
Ah the glasses of the chest! Ah the eyes of absence!
Ah, the pubic roses! Ah your slow and sad voice!
Body of my woman, will persist in your grace.
My thirst, my endless desire, my indecisive path!
Dark channels where the eternal thirst continues,
and fatigue follows, and infinite pain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario