martes, 19 de abril de 2022

Lullabies of the onion

 

Lullabies of the onion




onion is frost

closed and poor

frost of your days

and my nights

Hunger and onion:

black ice and frost

big and round.


In the cradle of hunger

my child was. With onion blood

he breastfed.

but your blood

sugar frosting,

onion and hunger.


a brunette woman,

resolved in moon,

she spills thread by thread

over the crib.

Laugh, child

that you swallow the moon

when it is necessary.


lark of my house,

laugh a lot

It's your laugh in the eyes

the light of the world.

laugh so hard

that in the soul, when hearing you,

beat the space


Your laugh makes me free

gives me wings

Soledad takes me away

jail rips me out.

flying mouth,

heart that on your lips

it flashes

Your laugh is the sword

more victorious.

Victor of the flowers

and the larks.

rival of the sun,

future of my bones

and of my love.




fluttering meat,

sudden eyelid,

and the child like never

colored.

how much goldfinch

soars, flaps,

from your body!


I woke up from being a child.

never wake up

I have a sad mouth.

Always laugh.

Always in the crib

defending laughter

pen by pen


Being so high flying

so spread out,

what your meat looks like

hovering sky

If I could

go back to the origin

of your career!

At the eighth month you laugh

with five orange blossoms.

with five tiny

ferocities.

with five teeth

like five jasmine

teenagers.


border of kisses

they will be tomorrow,

when in denture

feel a gun

feel a fire

run teeth down

looking for the center.


Fly child in the double

chest moon.

He, sad onion.

You satisfied.

Do not fall apart.

don't know what's going on

nor what happens.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario