miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2019

***PABLO NERUDA AND HIS POETRY.***






PABLO NERUDA AND HIS POETRY.
3

So you can hear me
my words
they get thinner sometimes
like the traces of seagulls on the beaches.

Collar, drunken bell
for your hands soft as grapes.

And I look at them far from my words.
More than mine are yours.
They are climbing in my old pain like the ivy.

They thus climb up the damp walls.
You are to blame for this bloody game.

They are fleeing from my dark lair.
You fill everything, you fill it all up.

Before you populated the loneliness you occupy,
and they are more accustomed than you to my sadness.

Now I want you to say what I want to tell you
so that you hear them as I want you to hear me.

Anguish's wind still drags them.
Hurricanes of dreams still knock them over sometimes.
You hear other voices in my voice hurt.
Tears of old mouths, blood of old supplications.
Love me, mate. Do not leave me. Follow me
Follow me, partner, in that wave of anguish.

But my words are dyed with your love.
Everything you occupy, everything you occupy.

I'm making all an infinite necklace
for your white hands, soft as grapes.









fifteen
I like you when you keep quiet because you're absent,
and you hear me from afar, and my voice does not touch you.
It seems that your eyes would have flown
and it seems that a kiss closed your mouth.

As all things are filled with my soul
you emerge from things, full of my soul.
Butterfly of dream, you look like my soul,
and you look like the word melancholy.

I like you when you shut up and you're as distant.
And you're like complaining, butterfly in cooing.
And you hear me from afar, and my voice does not reach you:
Allow me to hush myself with your silence.

Let me also speak to you with your silence
clear as a lamp, simple as a ring.
You are like the night, silent and constellated.
Your silence is from the stars, so far and simple.

I like you when you shut up because you're absent.
Distant and painful as if you had died.
A word then, a smile is enough.
And I'm happy, glad that it's not true.

twenty
I can write the saddest verses tonight.

Write, for example: "The night is starry,
and they shiver, blue, the stars,
 in the distance ".

The night wind spins in the sky and sings.

I can write the saddest verses tonight.
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

On nights like this I held her in my arms.
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.

She loved me, sometimes I also loved her.
How not to have loved her great still eyes.

I can write the saddest verses tonight.
To think that I do not have her. 
Feeling I've lost her.

Hear the inmense night, even more without her.
And the verse falls to the soul as to the grass the dew.

Does it matter that my love could not keep it.
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.

That is all. In the distance someone sings. In the distance.
My soul is not content with having lost it.

As if to bring it closer, my gaze searches for it.
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

The same night that makes them white
       Trees
We, the ones then, are not the same.

I do not love her anymore, it's true, but how much I loved her.
My voice searched the wind to touch her ear.

Of other. Will be from another. As before my kisses.
Her voice, her bright body. His infinite eyes.

I do not love her anymore, it's true, but maybe I love her.
Love is so short, and oblivion is so long.

Because on nights like this I had it between my
      arms,
My soul is not content with having lost it.

Even though this is the last pain she causes me,
and these are the last verses that I write to you.

Amorous Bonus Track

 If you forget me
Want you to know
one thing.

You know how is this:
if I look
the crystal moon, the red branch
of the slow autumn in my window,
if I touch
next to the fire
the impalpable ash
or the wrinkled body of the wood,
everything brings me to you,
as if everything that exists,
aromas, light, metals,
they were small boats that sail
to the islands of yours that await me.
owever,
if little by little I will denounce
 to love you little by little.

If suddenly
you forget me
do not look for me,
that I will have forgotten you.

If you consider long and crazy
the wind of flags
what goes through my life
and you decide
to leave me at the shore
of the heart in which I have roots,
think
that on that day,
at that time
I will raise my arms
and my roots will come out
to look for another land.

But
if every day,
hourly
you feel that you are destined to me
with implacable sweetness.
If every day goes up
a flower to your lips to look for me,
Oh my love, oh my,
in me all that fire you want to love me
 every day goes up
a flower to your lips to look for me,
Oh my love, oh my,
in me all that fire is repeated,
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,
my love is nourished by your love, beloved,
and as long as you live, it will be in your arms
without leaving mine.

  From The Captain's verses

 XLIV
You will know that I do not love you and that I love you
since in two ways is life,
the word is a My love has two lives to love you.
That's why I love you when I do not love you
and that's why I love you when I love you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario