viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

POEM MONICA.




POEM MONICA.
someone told me one day

what would happen

that love would come to my life

and I did not believe it

I said that did not exist

that was a fantasy

until the day that 

Monica came to my life

I did not know that everything

 would change

that my life would give

and without it I would not live.

unintentionally, I adored her every day

without knowing me every day I loved her

I do not know if it was his look

I do not know if it was his smile

neither was it his eyes

or your beautiful black hair

what brings me all stunned.

What I did know was that she was my life

that for her everything would give

not knowing that she alone as a friend wanted me

When I found out, I thought my life would collapse

that I would die

I thought that life had no meaning

since my poor heart suffered day by day

I saw her every day

and I knew I would never have it.


































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario