sábado, 11 de agosto de 2018

He had a wife, a drunk husband. To rid him of this vice he imagined the following trick.

He had a wife, a drunk husband. To rid him of this vice he imagined the following trick.

Waiting for the moment when her husband became insensible as a dead man because of drunkenness, he carried him on his back, took him to the cemetery and left him there. When he judged that the monkey had already passed, he came back and knocked on the cemetery door.

"Who calls there?" Said the drunk.

"It's me, I bring the food to the dead," the woman replied.

-Don't bring me food; I prefer that you bring me to drink - the drunk replied.

And the woman, beating her breast, exclaimed:

- How unfortunate I am! Not even my trick has made the least effect on you, my husband, because not only have you not corrected yourself, but you have aggravated yourself, your vice becoming a second nature.

Do not let a wrong behavior dominate your life.
Put your reason about the mistake.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario