lunes, 20 de agosto de 2018

POEMARY DE ANTONIO MARIN SEGOVIA

POEMARY DE ANTONIO MARIN SEGOVIA


The man who does not know how to keep quiet while watching you

You will never be able to walk in the night

Nor embrace the angels

The man who does not know how to forget his fears

You will not be able to smile at the hungry and sad women

And we will never understand the tenderness

Neither the violent and fierce caress

What can it wrap

And continue to feed a finished love

Antonio Marín Segovia



True life forces us to die daily

Surrounded by words and broken looks

The mountains awaken us

Far from the secrets that surround your words

And there is no river that needs voices and looks

To be clean and endless

Like a child's dream

The morning of your joy is hungry

And life looks at us to forget us

Making death die

In each step

In all breathing

Antonio Marín Segovia


Today I felt that the sun does not have to be

And the dreams accompany me

To know that I can not keep walking

Without your look and your smiles wait for me

At dusk

In our house

Always so full of clean mirrors

And of unexpected tenderness

There is a wall full of young ivy

At the end of the street

And deep inside our hearts

That protects us from so many silly words

And of so many fears and almost new lies

Antonio Marín Segovia


'Closed looks'

They close their eyes when kissing

And all the mirrors disappear

Your mouth becomes a garden

When looking at us

The world is reborn

Without laws or gods

Not a word

Not a silence

Not a dream

Nothing is necessary

If I can feel your blood

If I can live your love

Antonio Marín Segovia


I look you in the eye when you wake up

And I can not find the door of your heart

My mountains and forests are no longer my hands

That they were filled with fierce summers

And crazy dreams when looking at you

Well now I am unable to pronounce your name

Today my heart is so transparent

Like all your silent lies

And your mouth will no longer be able to undress

With my light

With my big boy laughs

Antonio Marín Segovia



I feel perfect when your hands look at me

And they understand my sadness

Of young river

It's good to be able to feel your warmth

And live within that look

Softly fierce

It's good to grow up with you

Every time you forget me

Every time you understand me

And I am real and mountain conquered

When your mouth names me

I feel perfect

When your hands look at me

And they understand my sadness of young river

Yes

I really need to say your name out loud

And eat in your belly in all the tired stars

What mischievous angels hide

Today I want

Walk inside your dreams

To believe that we are so big

So eternal

Like a smile

Or like the midday bread

And the wine that bathes our faces

And it's good to have no words

No rests

No shelters

To be able to feel whole

Surely you are always free

And so invisible and necessary

How is the light of summer

Antonio Marín Segovia


I do not need the hand of God

And the permission of those who kill

To be able to cross the abyss

To travel at the end of the night

I do not need a ticket

Well, we're all erased

Dead and full of ash and wind

We have stolen the words and the waves

We have ripped out the shadows and the color

From hugs

There are no fields or infinities

Cuddle in that mouth

And in the fire that opens in the bodies

Naked with a hundred withered summers

Now you do not have to be a child again

To be free and to be able to laugh

Every time I breathe naked

How calm and clean my eyes feel

When my mouth is lost in your back

Well, I know it's you

The only one who can feel what really

It grows in me when nobody can see me


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario