viernes, 17 de agosto de 2018

PABLO NERUDA POEMA *BEAUTIFUL*

PABLO NERUDA POEMA
*BEAUTIFUL*



BEAUTIFUL,
as in the fresh stone
from the spring, the water
opens a wide lightning of foam,
that's the smile on your face,
beautiful.

Beautiful,
of thin hands and thin feet
like a silver horse,
walking, flower of the world,
so I see you,
beautiful.


Beautiful,
with a matted copper nest
in your head, a nest
dark honey color
where my heart burns and rests,
beautiful.

Beautiful,
you do not fit the eyes in the face,
you do not fit your eyes on the earth.
There are countries, there are rivers
in your eyes,
my country is in your eyes,
I walk for them,
they give light to the world
where I walk,
beautiful.

Beautiful,
your breasts are like two loaves made
of cereal ground and golden moon,
beautiful.

Beautiful,
your waist
my arm made it like a river when
A thousand years passed for your sweet body,
beautiful.

Beautiful,
There's nothing like your hips,
maybe the earth has
in some hidden place
the curve and aroma of your body,
maybe somewhere,
beautiful.

Bella, my beautiful,
your voice, your skin, your nails
beautiful, my beautiful,
your being, your light, your shadow,
beautiful,
all that is mine, beautiful,
all that is mine, mine,
when you walk or lay,
when you sing or sleep,
when you suffer or dream,
always,
when you are near or far away,
always,
You are mine, my beauty,
always


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario