sábado, 19 de octubre de 2019

POEM BEAUTFUL SUN

POEM BEAUTFUL SUN



Beautiful sun  full of magical sparkles full of beautySo I can spend my days aimlessly walking the streetsWhere at every step I see your beautiful face between trees and cloudsAs if time passed between my verses full of your soul
That is enclosed and then subtly leaves between your eyesI can spend years discovering where your beauty comes fromBeautiful girl here are my little narcotic worldsWhere we can share a coffee full of you

Beautiful girl you are light where it is diluted between windows and doorsThat I capture in lanterns so that in my shadowy nightsBeautiful girl here are my verses that are made from the east windThat brings you small fragments of where I traveled
Beautiful sun open your wings to travel farWhere only our names and feelings matterWhere is the best gift that I can give you my beautiful sun-


 COMPARTIR
SALUDOS LUCIERNAGA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario