viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

salm Salt 26,1.3.4.5 R /. The Lord has crowned me, on the column he has exalted me



salm
Salt 26,1.3.4.5

R /. The Lord has crowned me,
on the column he has exalted me

The Lord is my light and my salvation,
Who will I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life,
Who will make me tremble? R /. The Lord has crowned me,
on the column he has exalted me

If an army encamps against me,
my heart does not tremble;
if they declare war on me,
I feel calm. R /. The Lord has crowned me,
on the column he has exalted me

One thing I ask the Lord, I will seek that:
dwell in the house of the Lord for the days of my life;
enjoy the sweetness of the Lord,
contemplating his temple. R /.

He will protect me in his shop the day of danger;
He will hide me in the hiding of his dwelling,
He will lift me on the rock. R / The Lord has crowned me,
on the column he has exalted me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario