martes, 15 de octubre de 2019

WEDNESDAY POEM


WEDNESDAY


Bless the wisdom that your kisses give,
That put a separate point to my thoughts,
While I disrupt that squalid reality
Feeling like that, so far away but so mine;
I let the time pass little by little
Take away your image of memories
Because you are there, yes, at a millimeter pace
that makes me want to give you an unexpected kiss
but so diffuse in anachronistic time,
but I think about it and analyze it: it's not a good time
so you better sigh and smile because you are here.

The prolongation of my soul seeks you,
It finds you and protects you from this cold,
With this warm love that covers the chest;
My lips just suck on the perfume trail
From that sweeter kiss than the divine nectar,
You ignore me while I guess you look at me
With those eyes hidden behind the eyelids.
Your presence floods my soul with love,
The same one that rests in your warm lap,
and whispers a choppy "I love you"
that only your beats listen to beautiful muse,
at the same time that mine get excited to see you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario