lunes, 28 de mayo de 2018

I loved you, I love you and I will love you. Manolo Galván (Letter)


I loved you, I love you and I will love you. Manolo Galván (Letter)

I loved you, I love you and I will love you. Manolo Galván (Letter).

Serene as a summer sky holding out her hand
He told me that there are paths with thorns that damage lives
that you no longer need my words that you want to walk
his life already without me and I discover that my pride was
lie and again with my tears I said:
I loved you I love you I love you, in the way that you
You want me to love you and there's nothing, no one,
There will be something that can make me think
otherwise. You tell me to leave and I leave.
but my soul will live in your room.
I told you, I tell you and I'll tell you.
I love you more than anyone and I will love you in the way
that you want me to love you
serene as a summer sky offering your hand,
you told me I want to walk another path that is the
The beginning of a life without your love.
and I discover that my pride was a lie and again
with my tears I told you this:
I loved you, I love you I love you the way you
you want me to love you
and there is nothing and no one nor will there be that can
to think in another way. think differently
You tell me to leave and I leave but my soul
will live in your room.
I told you, I tell you and I'll tell you, I love you more
no one and I will love you the way you want me to love you
I d
Serene

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario