sábado, 19 de mayo de 2018

Welcome from Mario Benedetti...poem

Welcome from Mario Benedetti.



It occurs to me that you are going to get different
not exactly cuter
no stronger
              nor more docile
                             no more cautious
just that you're going to get different
as if this season of not seeing me
I would have surprised you too
maybe because you know
how do I think about you and I'll list you

after all, nostalgia exists
although we do not cry on the ghostly platforms
nor on candor pillows
nor under the opaque sky

I nostalgia
your nostalgia
and how it bursts me that he nostalgie

your face is the vanguard
maybe it comes first
because I paint it on the walls
with invisible and safe strokes

do not forget that your face
Looks at me as a people
Smile and rage and sing
as a people
and that gives you a fire
                        inextinguishable
now I have no doubt
You will arrive different and with signs
with new
              with depth
                             frankly

I know I'm going to love you without questions
I know you're going to love me without answers.


Mario Benedetti walking

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario