jueves, 24 de mayo de 2018

Love poem Serrat Joan Manuel

Love poem
Serrat Joan Manuel

The sun forgot us yesterday on the sand,
the gentle murmur of the sea enveloped us,
Your body gave me warmth,
I was cold,
and there, in the sand,
between the two was born this poem,
this poor love poem
for you.

My fruit, my flower,
my history of Love,
my touchs.

My humble lamp,
my April rain,
my greed

My piece of bread,
my old saying,
my poet.

The faith that I lost,
my way
and my cart.

My sweet pleasure,
my dream of yesterday,
my luggage.

My warm corner,
my best song,
my landscape

My spring,
my cane field,
my wealth

My wood, my home,
my roof, my lar,
my nobility

My source, my thirst,
my boat, my network
and the sand.

Where did I feel?
where I wrote you
my poem.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario