sábado, 21 de abril de 2018

"Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to love yourself in the rain ..."

"Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to love yourself in the rain ..."

Once again you catch my sadness to hide it in your pocket, to take it away from me. Once again you have sown the garden of my nightmares with new dreams, with new hopes. And I am still full of love for everything that belongs to you, full of jealousy for everything that rubs you and takes away a bit of you. And you're still here, giving me my life in every breath, begging for my kisses without knowing that you do not even have to ask for them. Because they are yours, because I have not been mine for some time, but yours.

  And I do not care if we are different, that we think differently, that we are not compatible ... It is enough for me to coincide with you in wanting to be together forever. And only one thing scares me, that we could never have met.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario