domingo, 15 de abril de 2018

The stars are your eyes, and the wind is your voice,

*** The stars are your eyes, and the wind is your voice, the morning is your smile and the autumn your tears.
The storm is your anger and the cry of a child is your pain. The rainbow your tenderness and the bird in your honor flew.
Night your nostalgia, the fire of your heat.
The earth is your walk that together with the cocoon of cotton makes you walk.
Your silence compares it as the desert in the morning. I close my eyes and remember the rocks facing the sea. I just want to be part of you, like the sun in flowers. Give me a garden and your hands are water that feeds my thirst. Be that shooting star, lonely, beautiful, but do not be a passenger. Shine every night in my honor, kiss my forehead tonight and wake me up when the sun goes down.
I feel that I do not tell you anything, but at the same time I give you everything.
I want to light the fire in your soul and let the wind be your breath. That dances barefoot on the water, laughing, feeling, enjoying, delirious with joy and emotion.
Accompany you to look for the horizon and that the color of your lips draw a smile on my face ".
Do not leave without me, take me and enter my world ... here ... no one will hurt you, I will protect you, I will take care of you ... but do not leave, without me, ... firefly at sunset.
Published Luciernaga.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario