domingo, 17 de junio de 2018

AND BECAUSE LOVE COMBTE OF PABLO NERUDA. AND BECAUSE Love combat

AND BECAUSE LOVE COMBTE OF PABLO NERUDA.
AND BECAUSE Love combat


not only in its burning agriculture,
but in the mouths of men and women,
I'll end up going out on the road
those who enter my chest and your fragrance
want to interpose their dark plant.
Nothing more bad about me
they will tell you, my love,
of what I told you.
I lived in the prairies
before meeting you
and I did not wait for love but I was
stalking and I jumped on the rose.
What else can you say?
I am not good or bad but a man,
and they will then add the danger
of my life, that you know
and that with your passion you have shared.
And well, this danger
it is danger of love, of complete love
towards all life,
towards all lives,
and if this love brings us
death or prisons,
I'm sure that your big eyes,
like when I kiss them
they will then close with pride,
in double pride, love,
with your pride and mine
But towards my ears they will come before
to undermine the tower
of the sweet and hard love that binds us,
and they will say to me: - "That
that you love,
she is not a woman for you,
Why do you want it? I believe
that you could find a more beautiful one,
more serious, more profound,
plus another, you understand me, look how light,
and what head does he have,
and watch her dress
and etcetera and etcetera. "
And I say in these lines:
I love you so, love,
love, that's how I love you,
so how do you dress
and how it gets up
your hair and how
your mouth smiles,
light as water
from the spring on the pure stones,
that's how I love you, beloved.
I do not ask bread to teach me bread
but I do not miss
during each day of life.
I do not know anything about light, where
it comes or where it goes,
I just want the light to shine,
I do not ask for the night
explanations,
I wait for it and it envelops me,
and so you, bread and light
and shadow you are.
You have come to my life
with what you brought,
made
of light and bread and shadow awaited you,
and so I need you,
so I love you,
and to all who want to listen tomorrow
what I will not tell you, read here,
and go back today because it's early
for these arguments.
Tomorrow we will only give them
a leaf of the tree of our love, a leaf
that will fall on the earth
as if our lips had done it,
like a falling kiss
from our invincible heights
to show fire and tenderness
of a true love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario