domingo, 17 de junio de 2018

I WOULD LIKE TO BE (de DAVID FERNANDEZ)

I WOULD LIKE TO BE (de DAVID FERNANDEZ)


I want to be like the Sun in your happy mornings,
I want to be that air that you breathe silently,
the food you eat, your feet when you walk, your carpet and towel
I want to be the words of your gray mouth, the mirror in which you look, the smile on your face.
I would like to be the Moon at your evening, your awakening every morning,

the light of your dawn, the quiet afternoon, your street, your Town,

your Shield, your Sword, the wet earth,

you laughed, your flowers, your bikini and your beach.

 I want to be the foundation of your house, its walls, its kitchen,
the bed where you sleep, your closet and your showcase,
the shoes that you wear, your gesture when you sigh,
I want to be the sweetness of your lips, the window where you look. 

I want to be every word of yours, to live in your thoughts,

I would like to be your notebook where you write beautiful verses,

I would like to be like the calm to calm your sufferings,

be like a thin buckle always on your hair.

I want to be your pretty eyes and kiss them when they wink,
I want to be your clean bed, your sheets, your pillow,
I want to be your thought, to make your soul mine,
I want to love you slowly and adore you for life.

I want to be your skin, your body, your thighs, your calves,
every toe of your feet, your ankles, your knees,
be your hands and your arms, your face and your cheeks,
I want to be your sweet kisses when they kiss my mouth.

I want to be the fresh water that you drink every day,
I want to be that soap that bathes you and softens you,
I want to be all your sorrows, your glories, your joys,
I want to be part of you and that you are mine.

I would like to be so many things to always be your faithful guide,
I do not mind becoming a piece of furniture, a table or a chair,
What I do care about is having you ...
FOREVER IN MY LIFE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario