martes, 26 de junio de 2018

I can write the saddest verses tonight.Author: Pablo Neruda

I can write the saddest verses tonight.Author: Pablo Neruda
Write, for example: "The night is starry,
and they shiver, blue, the stars, in the distance ".
The night wind spins in the sky and sing


I can write the saddest verses tonight.
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

On nights like this I held her in my arms.
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.
She loved me, sometimes I also loved her.
How not to have loved her great still eyes.
I can write the saddest verses tonight.
To think that I do not have her. Feeling I've lost her.
Hear the inmense night, even more without her.
And the verse falls to the soul as to the grass the dew.
Does it matter that my love could not keep it.
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.
That is all. In the distance someone sings. In the distance.
My soul is not content with having lost it.
As if to bring it closer my gaze searches for it.
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
The same night that makes them white
           Trees
We, the ones then, are not the same.

I no longer love her, it's true, but how much I loved her.
My voice searched the wind to touch her ear.
Of other. Will be from another. As before my kisses.
Her voice, her bright body. His infinite eyes.
I no longer love her, it's true, but maybe I love her.
Love is so short, and oblivion is so long.
Because on nights like this I had it between my          arms,
My soul is not content with having lost it.
Although this is the last pain that she causes me,
and  these are the last verses that I write to you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario