domingo, 17 de junio de 2018

Only shadows! Rocio durcal

Only shadows!
Rocio durcal


I would like to slowly open my veins
My whole blood pouring at your feet
To show you
What else I can not love
And then die later
And yet your blue eyes
Blue that have the sky and the sea
They live closed for me
Without seeing you I'm like this
Lost in my loneliness
Only shadows
Stroking my hands
Only shadows
In the tremor of my voice
I could be happy
And I'm in life dying
And between tears living
The most horrendous passages
Of this drama without end
Only shadows
Between your life and my life
Only shadows
Between my love and your love
How brief was your presence in my boredom
How warm were your hands and your voice
As a firefly arrived
Your light and dissipated the shadows of my corner.
And I stayed like a shivering elf
Without the blue of your sea eyes
That…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario