martes, 3 de julio de 2018

* Pablo Neruda ..., - Poem XVIII -..., Beautiful poem * * I love you here. *

* Pablo Neruda ..., - Poem XVIII -..., Beautiful poem *
* I love you here. *


**In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.
The moon shines on the errant waters.
They walk the same days chasing each other.
Fog unfurls in dancing figures.
A silver gull slips down from the sunset.
Sometimes a candle. Tall, tall stars.
Or the black cross of a ship. .... Alone.
Sometimes up early and even my soul is wet.
It sounds, the distant sea resounds.
This is a port.
I love you here
Here I love you and in vain the horizon hides you.
I am still loving you among these cold things.
Sometimes my kisses go on those serious ships,
They run through the sea where they do not reach.
I'm already forgotten like these old anchors.
The springs are sadder when the afternoon comes to an end.
My life is uselessly hungry.
I love what I do not have. You are so distant.
My boredom struggles with the slow twilights.
But the night arrives and begins to sing to me.
The moon turns its clockwork dream.
They look at me with your eyes the biggest stars.
And as I love you, the pines in the wind, they want to sing your name with their wire blades.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario