lunes, 23 de julio de 2018

ESSENCE OF WOMAN-POEM

ESSENCE OF WOMEN.

  Show me your feeling below your skin,
because I intuit your beauty beyond your figure
and even if your contours are brushstrokes of beauty,
I want to see the chisel sculpture inside you.



If on the outside you are beautiful as a bird of color, 
I feel that inside your light is captivating,
that catches, that chains and glorifies with the cross,
delight of your spirit, shelter of love.

Take me to your soul in a reverie,
tell me the way and guide me to that place,
to your altar in prayer, that finally and in principle,
there the mind, body and reason succumb.

 The beauty of your eyes with each sunrise,

the fragrance of your hair, the sweetness of your honey,

more the beauty of your mouth and the charm of your feet,

You could not conquer me without the essence of your being.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario