miércoles, 25 de julio de 2018

The 5 best love poems -


The 5 best love poems -  - 


***Heart cuirass (Mario Benedetti)***

Because I have you and not
because I think you
because the night is open-eyed
because the night passes and I say love
because you came to pick up your image
and you are better than all your images
because you are beautiful from the foot to the soul
because you are good from the soul to me
because you hide sweet in pride
small and sweet
heart cuirass
because you are mine
because you are not mine
because I look at you and I die
and worse than I die
If I do not look at you, love
if I do not look at you
because you always exist anywhere
but you exist better where I love you
because your mouth is blood
and you are cold
I have to love you love
I have to love you
although this wound hurts like two
Even if I look for you and do not find you
and although
the night passes and I have you
and not.



***I love you at ten in the morning (Jaime Sabines)***

I love you at ten in the morning, and at eleven,
and at twelve o'clock in the day. I love you with all my soul and
with my whole body, sometimes, in the rainy afternoons.
But at two in the afternoon, or at three, when I
I think about the two of us, and you think about the
food or at work everyday, or at amusements
that you do not have, I start to hate you harshly, with
Half the hatred I keep for myself.
Then I love you again, when we go to bed and
I feel like you're made for me, that somehow
they tell me your knee and your belly, that my hands
they convince me of it, and that there is no other place in
where I come, where I go, better than you
body. You come whole to my meeting, and
we both disappear for a moment, we get
in the mouth of God, until I tell you that I have
hungry or sleepy


Every day I love you and I hate you irreparably.
And there are days too, there are hours, when
I know you, in that you are stranger to me like the woman
from another, I worry about men, I worry
I am distracted by my sorrows. You probably do not think
in you for a long time. You see, who
Could I love you less than I love you?


***If you love me, love me whole (Dulce María Loynaz)***


If you love me, love me whole,
not by areas of light or shadow ...
If you love me, love me black
and white, and gray, green, and blonde,
and brunette ...
Love me day,
love me night ...
And early in the open window! ...

If you love me, do not cut me:
Love me all ... Or do not love me!



***I can write the saddest lines tonight ... (Pablo Neruda)***

I can write the saddest verses tonight.

Write, for example: "The night is starry,
and they shiver, blue, the stars, in the distance. "

The night wind spins in the sky and sings.

I can write the saddest verses tonight.
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

On nights like this I held her in my arms.
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.

She loved me, sometimes I also loved her.
How not to have loved her great still eyes.

I can write the saddest verses tonight.
To think that I do not have her. Feeling I've lost her.

Hear the inmense night, even more without her.
And the verse falls to the soul as to the grass the dew.

Does it matter that my love could not keep it.
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.

That is all. In the distance someone sings. In the distance.
My soul is not content with having lost it.

As if to bring it closer my gaze searches for it.
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

The same night whitening the same trees.
We, the ones then, are not the same.

I no longer love her, it's true, but how much I loved her.
My voice searched the wind to touch her ear.

Of other. Will be from another. As before my kisses.
Her voice, her bright body. His infinite eyes.

I no longer love her, it's true, but maybe I love her.
Love is so short, and oblivion is so long.

Because on nights like this I held her in my arms,
My soul is not content with having lost it.

Although this is the last pain that she causes me,
and these are the last verses that I write to you.


***Eternal Love (Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer)***


The sun may cloud forever;
The sea may dry up in an instant;
The Earth's axis can be broken
Like a weak crystal.
Everything will happen! May death
Cover me with his funeral crepe;
But never in me can it be extinguished
The flame of your love.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario