viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

Heart cuirass- POEM

Heart cuirass- POEM



Because I have you and not
because I think you
because the night is open-eyed
because the night passes and I say love
because you came to pick up your image
and you are better than all your images
because you are beautiful from the foot to the soul
because you are good from the soul to me
because you hide sweet in pride
small and sweet

heart cuirass

because you are mine
because you are not mine
because I look at you and I die
and worse than I die
If I do not look at you, love
if I do not look at you

because you always exist anywhere
but you exist better where I love you
because your mouth is blood
and you are cold
I have to love you love
I have to love you
although this wound hurts like two
Even if I look for you and do not find you
and although
the night passes and I have you
and not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario