viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

Love quotes


Love quotes



♡ I forgot to forget, that forgetfulness in life is never forgotten.

♡ Everywhere I hear you, everywhere I look at you, you're not everywhere, it's that I take you with me.

♡ Love is every night at bedtime, to hate a person with all the strength and then at dawn to fall in love with her again.

♡ I would like to tell you what I feel but I know I should not, I would like to ask you to love me but I know I can not, I would like to have you more, I would like to love you less.

♡ If distance is forgetfulness, then tell me:
 Why do I feel you here with me?

♡ We do not sleep in the same bed, but I dream you. I do not write to you, but I miss you. I do not have you, but I love you.

♡ For some eyes that I am seeing, for those eyes I die and although I know that they have owner, with owner and everything I love them.

♡ The path of love is so long, but it is short if you shake my hand.

♡ Love was invented by someone with closed eyes, that's why all lovers are blind.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario