lunes, 9 de julio de 2018

PABLO NERUDA FILL ME WITH ME *


PABLO NERUDA FILL ME WITH ME *



Fill me up
Listen to me, wait for me, see me, sacrifice me.
Ask me Pick me up, contain me, hide me.
I want to be from someone, I want to be yours, it's your time,
I'm the one who happened jumping on things,
the fugante, the mourner.
But I feel your time,
the time for my life to drip on your soul,
the hour of tenderness that I never spilled,
the hour of silences that have no words,
your hour, dawn of blood that nourished me with anguish,
your time, midnight that was lonely.
Free me from me I want to leave my soul.
I am this that groans, that burns, that suffers.
I am this that attacks, that howls, that sings.
No, I do not want to be this.
Help me break these immense doors.
With your silk shoulders dig up these anchors.
This way they crucified my pain an afternoon.
I want not to have limits and raise me to that star.
My heart should not be silent today or tomorrow.
He must participate in what he touches,
it must be of metals, of roots, of wings.
I can not be the stone that rises and that does not come back,
I can not be the shadow that falls apart and passes.
No, it can not be, it can not be, it can not be.
Then I would scream, I would cry, I would moan.
It can not be, it can not be.
Who would break this vibration of my wings?
Who was going to exterminate me? What design, what? word?


It can not be, it can not be, it can not be!
Free me from me I want to leave my soul.
Because you are my route. I forged you in a live fight.
From my dark fight against myself, you went.
You have that seal of avidity not sated on me.
Since I look at you, your eyes are sadder.
Let's go together. Let's break this road together.
Be? Your route Pass. Let me go
Crave me, wait for me, see me, sacrifice me.
Make shake the fences of my last limits.
And that I can, at last, run in crazy flight,
flooding the lands like a terrible river,
untying these knots, oh my God, these knots,
Shattering,
burning,
devastating
like a crazy lava what exists,
run out of myself, hopelessly,
Free from me, Curiously free.
Go, my God, go!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario